This park preserves the site of historic Davidsonville. Established in 1815, the town included the Arkansas Territory's first post office, courthouse and land office. Fishing is a major activity here today. The park borders the Black River (boat launch ramp) and a 12-acre fishing lake (no launch ramp) offering a barrier-free fishing pier, fishing boats (trolling motors only), pedal boats and canoes. Anglers may also choose from the nearby Spring and Eleven Point rivers.