The museum features local artifacts and history of Greencastle, PA and the surrounding community of Antrim Township. The house was purchased in 1998 and used as the museum with changing exhibits before the barn was built. It is now interpreting an 1860's house. There are rare artifacts through out the house. There are also two small exhibit rooms upstairs. The barn is used for changing exhibits, permanent local Civil War exhibit, meeting/event space, and climate controlled storage.