The third annual Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show will be held Friday, Jan. 25 through Sunday, Jan. 27 on the field of U.S. Bank Stadium. The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show is sure to inspire homeowners with specific home improvement projects in mind. The show will offer remodeling, interior design, sustainability, and home improvement presentations scattered throughout the show and more than 300 go-to resources and vendors.
The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show will feature nationally-known TV hosts on the Slumberland Furniture Main Stage, including Kevin O’Connor, host of “This Old House” and Jeff Devlin, HGTV and DIY Network alum from shows including “I Hate My Bath,” “Ellen’s Design Kitchen,” and currently “Stone House Revival.”
Features at the show include:
• The Main Stage sponsored by Slumberland Furniture will offer presentations revolving around remodeling, interior design and home improvement. Attendees will get budget saving tips and education from local speakers and national celebrities.
• NEW: Your Bathroom, Your Way – Minnesota Rusco will design and create three different bathroom areas for display on the concourse. Consumers will have the chance guess which displays are at various price points and can sign up for giveaways.
• NEW: TRADE Secrets sponsored by NARI – A wealth of free information will be available to consumers as remodeling experts will be on hand to answer questions and provide advice. Bring your questions and learn how to getting your project started.
• NEW: Sustain-Able Alley – Explore our creative conservation corner of the field and learn how to make your home more eco-friendly. You’ll find a variety of services and products area for dedicated to making your home more sustainable.
• Upcycle Challenge – The Upcycle Challenge is returning to give show goers inspiration to bring to their homes using “Paint Over” as the theme. Reps from the Carver Junk Company will decorate and later auction off Adirondack chairs to benefit the Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore.
Show hours are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets are $10 online at https://minneapolishomeandremodelingshow.com/ or at the door for $12.